Concrete ContractorsRely on Kuert Concrete for Solid Success
At Kuert Concrete, we know that a major part of our success depends on your success. That's why we've structured our business to help you keep your concrete contracting business on solid footings.
From roadways to walkways, foundations to floors and beyond, Kuert Concrete supplies the top-quality concrete mixes that you and your customers rely on. Yet, our great concrete products are just the beginning of what you can expect from Kuert Concrete.
- KC Supply Center was built with you in mind. We offer a full line of concrete contractor supplies and tools.
- Our four concrete plant locations let you extend your service area, ensuring that you'll receive timely service for your concrete contracting jobs anywhere throughout northern Indiana and southwestern Michigan.
- Our fleet averages a 4-year turn over, which is 3-years below the national average. Preventative maintenance keeps both our trucks and our plants in top condition helping to ensure a timely delivery of grade "A" concrete products to your location.
- We keep on top of change, offering ongoing education for both our employees and our customers. For instance, one of our classes is a two-day seminar in decorative concrete that offers hands-on training for contractors. (Contact us for details!)
- We're the "go to" spot to find answers to your questions. Memberships in the National Ready Mix Concrete Association (NRMCA) and the Indiana Ready Mix Concrete Association (IRMCA) help us keep in touch with changes in our area and in the concrete industry as a whole.
Since 1927, we've built our business on helping you make your customers smile. We provide the concrete tools and services that smooth out the rough spots in your contracting jobs. When you need a job done right the first time, give us a call
. We can do it!
These pages and the sites listed below have been developed to assist architects, engineers, developers, builders and commercial owners who are planning new concrete projects or need assistance on current projects. http://www.concreteanswers.org/
Information on the economic and Environmental qualities of concrete. http://www.concreteparking.org/
For the management of stormwater runoff on a regional and local basis. http://www.perviouspavement.org/
Flowable Fill The Versatile
"liquid soil" which is placed as a flowable liquid, yet hardens and rapidly develops excellent load-bearing properties with no compaction necessary. http://www.flowablefill.org/
A highly flowable, non-segregating concrete that can spread into place, fill formwork and encapsulate even the most congested reinforcement, all without any mechanical vibration. http://www.selfconsolidatingconcrete.org/
Concrete in Practice Technical Topic Sheets
For information on How, Why and What happens with concrete. http://www.nrmca.org/aboutconcrete/cips/default.asp
Insulating Concrete Forms & Tilt-UP Concrete
The latest information on the highly efficient and practical method of construction. http://www.concretebuildings.org/