Concrete Architects and Engineers
Rely on Kuert Concrete to help you meet your design objectives.
Whether you're concerned with the aesthetics of a residential design for homeowners or working on the structural development of a commercial project, Kuert Concrete is the "go to" company, providing accurate and timely answers to your architectural concrete questions.
Locally owned and operated since 1927, Kuert Concrete provides cost-effective, functional solutions in concrete services and product throughout northern Indiana and southwestern Michigan.
Our commitment to excellence shows in every aspect of our business.
- We know our area. Our custom mix, Durafreeze was developed especially to combat costly project delays that can result from an early northern winter.
- We're quality conscious. Although our concrete products, like SpectreCrete, add aesthetic value, our custom concrete mixes were designed to provide top-level quality in strength and durability as well.
- Kuert Concrete is industry active. We are active members of both the NRMCA (national ready mix concrete association) and the IRMCA (Indiana ready mix concrete association). Our memberships keep us up to date on industry changes both in our service area and in the concrete industry as a whole.
- We keep our staff information current. Our staff receives on-going training that keeps them in touch with concrete product changes and industry trends to provide you or your concrete contractor with the expert information you need to fulfill you job specifications.
- Kuert Concrete sponsors concrete continuing education classes with CEUs for engineers and architects to help you continue to learn in this fast-paced industry. Contact us for registration information!
Use Kuert Concrete to help you put a firm foundation under your architectural plans! We can do it!
These pages and the sites listed below have been developed to assist architects, engineers, developers, builders and commercial owners who are planning new concrete projects or need assistance on current projects. http://www.concreteanswers.org/
Information on the economic and Environmental qualities of concrete. http://www.concreteparking.org/
For the management of stormwater runoff on a regional and local basis. http://www.perviouspavement.org/
Insulating Concrete Forms & Tilt-UP Concrete
The latest information on the highly efficient and practical method of construction. http://www.concretebuildings.org/
Flowable Fill The Versatile
"liquid soil" which is placed as a flowable liquid, yet hardens and rapidly develops excellent load-bearing properties with no compaction necessary. http://www.flowablefill.org/
A highly flowable, non-segregating concrete that can spread into place, fill formwork and encapsulate even the most congested reinforcement, all without any mechanical vibration. http://www.selfconsolidatingconcrete.org/
Concrete in Practice Technical Topic Sheets
For information on How, Why and What happens with concrete. http://www.nrmca.org/aboutconcrete/cips/default.asp