Full-time/Seasonal Customer Service Position
Kuert Outdoor Living Goshen, IN
Kuert Outdoor Living is looking to add a motivated, friendly, and sociable individual to our team in Goshen, IN. We are looking for a hard-working individual to assist in the daily operations as an inside sales/customer service representative. This is a full-time position March through November (weather dependent) with some Saturdays required. Various winter hours may be available when needed.
As a customer service representative at Kuert Outdoor Living, you will be assisting customers with their outdoor living and landscape supply needs in person and by telephone. We are looking for a motivated individual who wants to be a part of a fun, fast-paced environment. If you are an outgoing, focused person looking for a rewarding experience with a great local company, then come join our team at Kuert Outdoor Living!
Valuable life skills will be developed through this position at Kuert Outdoor Living. The right individual will grow in their communication and organizational skills that can be utilized throughout his/her career. This position will provide first-hand experience in business fundamentals such as the sales process, logistics, customer service, merchandising, order processing, inventory management and more. In addition, this position offers opportunities to learn about the ever-changing landscape and outdoor living industries. This role at Kuert Outdoor Living can be a great steppingstone to a career-long opportunity at a local family-owned company, Kuert Concrete Inc.
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Answering phones
– Greeting and assisting walk-in customers
– General front counter/cashier duties
– Scheduling deliveries
– Assisting with the loading/unloading of products when needed
– Maintain showroom/warehouse. i.e., stocking shelves, cleaning, product literature, etc.
– Assisting with administrative tasks as needed
– Some assembly of grills and fire features
– Prepare hardscape/landscape orders
– High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
– Driver’s license/reliable transportation
– Customer service experience preferred, but not required
– Must have good communication skills including verbal and written
– Proficient computer and internet skills (A basic understanding of Microsoft office is required)
– Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
– Ability to effectively stay on task while being organized and efficient
– Timely and well-kept
– Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs
– Willingness to work in wet, dry, hot, and cold temperatures
– Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
– Must be able to work well with co-workers and customers
– Willingness to help others in efforts of delivering the best possible customer experience
Apply in person at Kuert Outdoor Living or contact Andrew at 574-312-7557. or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application packet can also be filled out and mailed to Andrew Moser at 2129 W. Wilden Ave., Goshen, IN 46528 or photographed/scanned and emailed to email@example.com.