SEK Surebond Paver Sealer
Surebond Sealers for Pavers, Natural Stone and Concrete
After completing a new installation or restoration of a previously installed hardscape project, the logical next step is to seal and protect the surface. A sealer can provide many benefits including easier maintenance, visual enhancement and protection of the surface from everyday use and the harsh elements. Be sure to protect the investment of a hardscape project with Surebond Sealers to keep it looking beautiful through the years.
Surebond Sealers can start protecting new hardscape surfaces immediately after installation because of their unmatched breathability that will not trap efflorescence under the sealer surface. In addition, restoring and then sealing a previously installed project can help bring a dirty, tired-looking hardscape back to life and make it look like almost new again!
Surebond Sealers Offer Protection Against:
- Weather – Sealed surfaces resist fading from harsh UV rays.
- Water and Freeze/Thaw Conditions – Sealed surfaces resist the damaging effects from water penetration.
- Staining – Sealed surfaces resist the intrusion of stains from food, minerals, nature, weather, dirt and de-icing salt.
- Wear and Tear – Sealed surfaces resist deterioration from the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Moss, Mildew and Mold – Surfaces protected with a Surebond Sealer containing an Anti-fungal Film Protector will resist moss, mildew and mold growth.
Additional Benefits Surebond Sealers Offer:
- Enhancement* – Surebond Sealers with enhancing properties offer visual improvement by intensifying the color of the surface and/or adding a sheen.
- Joint Stabilization*– Surebond Joint Stabilizing Sealers harden the sand within the pavement joints reducing sand washout, inhibit weed growth and protect against insect infestation.
- Easier Maintenance – Sealed surfaces are easier to clean and maintain by keeping stains from penetrating the hardscape surface.